All walks of life are welcome here. We will be here for any and all who are looking for community. Come join us, no matter what you’ve been through, your background, or your story. We have groups that breakdown the message, dive into the bible, and make circles.
Sunday Morning @ 9:00 am
- Doing Life Together – Rodney Connell (Sunday Message Breakdown)
- Breaking it Down – JP Denton (Sunday Message Breakdown)
- Seekers – Ronnie Brasher (Study of Paul’s Writing)
- Redeemed – Jay McCollum (Study on Romans)
- Through the Bible – Clayton Smith
- In The Word – Scott Sloss, Dale Lester
Starting Wednesday January 11th @ 6pm
- IRON Men’s Ministry (Men)
- Engaging men to follow Jesus and become the Spiritual leaders God created them to be. Encouraging men to build authentic friendships and accountability. Equipping men with the tools needed to succeed
- Women in the Word (Women)
- A group for Women of all ages to grow spiritually as we navigate through life. Every Wednesday is different. Casual. Comfortable. Cozy.
- The Marriage Challenge (Couples)
- Marriage doesn’t have to be complicated. When we feel disconnected from the people we care about, life is a lonely place. Simple and effective ways to strengthen your connections, so you can experience greater joy and harmony in all of your relationships.
- I said this….You heard that (Everyone)
- The words you say and the words you hear have the power to shape your entire life. The more sobering thing—the reason for this study—is that your words have the power to shape other people’s lives too.
- Armor of God (Women)
- As a believer in Jesus, you are in an invisible war every day. It’s unseen and unheard, but it affects your life and everything that matters to you: your heart, your mind, your marriage, your children, your relationships, your resilience, your dreams, your destiny. Jesus has not left you unarmed and the enemy always fails when he meets a woman properly dressed.
You weren’t meant to do life alone. We have groups actively meeting throughout the week. Join a group today.
- 6:00 pm Young Adults – It’s not about age it’s about how young you feel but generally, we keep it around 18-25ish. We do life together, have fun together, and grow together
- 5:30 am Leading Like Jesus @ Mr. Bills (Men) – Coffee, breakfast, and learning to lead and live like Jesus.
- 9:30 am Monday Morning Manna (Women) – We do life together and it’s a great place to connect and feel loved.
- 6:00 pm Zumba (Women) – Get fit, stay fit, Burn Calories while having fun. $6 per person.
- 6:00 pm Basketball (Everyone) – We ball it up, enough said.
- 6:00 pm Celebrate Recovery (Everyone) – This is a place where we eat (6:00p) and then dive into authentic life (7:00p) as we move forward in overcoming hurts, habits and hang-ups. Gym for food and sanctuary for lesson
Youth Small Groups meet Sunday Mornings and Sunday Evenings. We offer Club 5/6 (5th & 6th Grade); Girls 7/8 (7th & 8th Grade); Boys and Girls Girls 9-12 (9th-12th Grade)
Sunday Morning @ 9:00 am
- Boys Club 5/6
- Girls Club 5/6
- Boys 7th & 8th Grade
- Girls 7th & 8th Grade
- Boys 9th-12th Grade
- Girls 9th-12th Grade