Small Group Launch
August 17, 2022 @ 6:00 pm - 7:30 pm
- IRON Men’s Ministry (Men)
- Engaging men to follow Jesus and become the Spiritual leaders God created them to be. Encouraging men to build authentic friendships and accountability. Equipping men with the tools needed to succeed
- Women in the Word (Women)
- A group for Women of all ages to grow spiritually as we navigate through life. Every Wednesday is different. Casual. Comfortable. Cozy
- When helping hurts (Everyone)
- Learning how to provide proven strategies that challenge Christians to help the poor empower themselves. When Helping Hurts catalyzes the idea that sustainable change for people living in poverty comes not from the outside-in, in but from the inside out.
- 5 Love Languages (Couples)
- Marriage doesn’t have to be complicated. When we feel disconnected from the people we care about, life is a lonely place. The 5 Love Languages is a simple and effective way to strengthen your connections, so you can experience greater joy and harmony in all of your relationships.
- Leadership U (Everyone)
- You were created for Impact whether that is in ministry, business, or life. This is a tool-based group that will discuss and cultivate the mission & vision of your dream, the process to get from idea to reality, team building, culture, and application. We will also touch on Creating and executing a lesson and presentation to others along with strategies and characteristics of solid leadership. It will be INTERACTIVE
- Freedom (Women)
- Women’s Freedom groups are designed for those who want to build on the foundation of your faith in Christ to help you embrace the truth of God’s Word as it relates to your worldview, your past, your sin, your personal value to God, and your purpose in His Kingdom. This group will help you remove every obstacle to intimacy with God and walk in true freedom.